FULFILL(3 Month Coaching Experience)
Our FULFILL Coaching Program:
Through the use of prioritizing your own wellbeing, you will go from overwhelmed, anxious, and disconnected to feeling empowered, peaceful, and purposeful- and Rachel will help empower you the whole way!
Are you feeling like you know you want to be more compassionate to yourself, your family, and give more to your community but just don't have the resources, time, energetic capacity, or patience?
This coaching is for YOU!
Be the parent you know you can be. Embody the traits you wish to teach your kids, have fun, tap into your creativity, align your energy and serve your community with ease.
- Audit of your wellbeing and establish personal goals (1 mo)
- Receive and analyze human design chart and make goals to flow in energetic profile (1 mo)
- Create a lifestyle that flows with your authenticity and creativity (1 mo)
This is perfect for high achieving parents that are ready to create and execute the plan for the life they know is possible through ...
*Human Design Chart and Analysis
*Custom Toolkit full of oils, books, stones to enhance energetic balance
*Google Drive Folder with resources
*Session reports after each meeting
*VOXER access m-f 10-4
1:1 Coaching per Week for 3 Months.
Being the change you wish to see in the world.
If this is you:
1. Order your sessions
2. Rachel will email you to schedule your sessions
3. Each session is for 1 hour.
4. You will have fun in an approachable, compassionate and authentic environment and empower yourself to take the actions you need to prioritize your wellbeing, change and strengthen your mindset, and spread ripples of compassion in your family and community through your self-compassion.
*Via Zoom or through COVID safe, socially distant, masked- or vaxed face-to-face hourly sessions.
As a health coach, Reiki Master, a graduate of the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, and a practicing Speech-Language Pathologist for almost 15 years, Rachel has the professional skills to pair with her experience and purpose of helping guilty, burned-out moms like her find their creativity, light, and flow again.
Rachel uses an intuitive and compassionate approach to coaching and care. She utilizes tools like Reiki, sound, essential oils, journaling, meditation, energy balancing exercises, art, service, gratitude, kindness, and nature to support you in overflowing with generosity and creativity for yourself, your family, and your community.
*Holistic Health Coaching and Reiki Healing is not a replacement for medical care. Please consult your physician for any change in your nutrition, exercise, or mental health practices.