FLOWER: Nourish + Bloom (6 Month Coaching Experience)
Through the use of prioritizing your own wellbeing, you will go from overwhelmed, anxious, and disconnected to feeling empowered, peaceful, and purposeful- and Rachel will help empower you the whole way!
Are you feeling like you know you want to be more compassionate to yourself, your family, and give more to your community but just don't have the resources, time, energetic capacity, or patience?
This coaching is for YOU!
Be the mom you know you can be. Embody the traits you wish to teach your kids, have fun, tap into your creativity, align your energy and serve your community with ease.
For this 6 month experience we focus on your family. We solidify your family bond and flow, increase the compassion through mindfulness habits.
- Step into your authentic self with growth exercises and human design chart review(2 mo)
- Review your family’s pent human design chart (2 mo)
- Create systems and rituals that enhance strengths & shore up points of friction and frustration (2 mo)
*Toolkit with oils, stones, journal, placemat kit and free printable from Craftingood store
*Human Design Chart for you and each family member, Family Penta Human Design Chart.
*2 ,30 minute Reiki sessions included for you and/or your family members
Being the change you wish to see in the world.
If this is you:
1. Order your sessions
2. Rachel will email you to schedule your sessions
3. Each session is for 1 hour. You will participate in the evaluation of your current status, goals and co-create an individualized plan to ensure your goals are met.
4. You will have fun in an approachable, compassionate and authentic environment and empower yourself to take the actions you need to prioritize your wellbeing, change and strengthen your mindset, and spread ripples of compassion in your family and community through your self-compassion.
*Via Zoom or through COVID safe, socially distant, masked- or vaxed face-to-face hourly sessions.
As a health coach, Reiki practitioner, a graduate of the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, and a practicing Speech-Language Pathologist for almost 15 years, Rachel has the professional skills to pair with her experience and purpose of helping guilty, burned-out moms like her find their creativity, light, and flow again.
Rachel uses an intuitive and compassionate approach to coaching and care. She utilizes tools like Reiki, sound, essential oils, journaling, meditation, energy balancing exercises, art, service, gratitude, kindness, and nature to support you in overflowing with generosity and creativity for yourself, your family, and your community.
*Holistic Health Coaching and Reiki Healing is not a replacement for medical care. Please consult your physician for any change in your nutrition, exercise, or mental health practices.